I am Raspal Singh a South-Western Ontario-based photographer who specializes in portrait and wedding photography. Photography is the love of my life. I adores capturing moments between two lovebird who are going to embrace each other in their new life and want to preserve their moments as photo memories of their priceless event. I am a versatile photographer with skills to work on wide-ranging aspects of digital photography like portraits, wedding and commercial photography.
I often turns simple ideas into unique photographs. I regularly search what I can accomplish more than my creative energy and I aim to embrace the true personalities of my clientele. My goal is to create photographs that are not just photos but the mirror of the moments.
- Graduate in Digital Photography Diploma from Lambton College 2017
- Bachelor degree in Multimedia & Animation 2012
- Official photography team of Community Foundations of Canada Ottawa Convention BELONG (May 2017)
- 1st Place in People Category - Image Challenge 2017, Lambton College, Digital Photography Program (April 2017)
- Machu Picchu Legacy Award / Photo Tour Trekkers (April 2017)
- Dean’s Honor List, School of Business & Creative Design, Lambton College (April 2016)
- Member of Digital Photography Program Comprehensive Review Committee, Lambton College (October 2016)
- Award of Excellence in Design, Lambton College (November 2016)
- Member of Digital Photography Program Advisory Committee, Lambton College (December 2016)